This roller shutter is ideal for home and business owners who want to protect their property and families from bushfires, because they live in high risk, bushfire prone or wooded, high vegetation, country and semi-rural locations. It is made with a precision extruded roller shutter profile.
- Domestic & Commercial Windows.
- Domestic & Commercial Doorways.
- Commercial Shop Fronts.
- Garage Doors
- High Security & Fire Protection for Factories, Warehouses, Clubs, Pubs & Hotels, Restaurants, Pharmacies, Sports Complexes, Arcades, Shopping Mall Entrances, Mining & High Security Areas.
- Bushfire rated to Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) A40.
- Tested by C SIRO (Report# FSZ1379).
- Complies with Australian Bushfire C onstruction Standard AS3959-2009 (Clauses 3.7 & 8.5.1).
- Radiant heat shielding properties to 40 kW/m2
- High quality, strong aluminium alloy construction.
- Commercial grade double wall extruded profile for heavy duty strength & extreme heat protection
- Double coated + lacquer for abrasion resistant finish.
- High quality powder coated finish for maximum abrasion resistance.
- Double line grooved and slight curved face profile.
- Roll-tight design.
- Range of colors.
- Heavy duty steel axle with high quality internal sealed bearings.
- Suitable for widespan widths up to 5800mm.
- Authentication Plate fitted
- Made in Australia.
Maximum Shutter Width: 5800mm (with Winged Slat Locks)
Bushfire Attack Level Rating: BAL A40
Maximum Shutter Height: 3000mm
Maximum Surface Area: 12m2
Curtain Weight/Metre: 7.5kg
Number Of Slats/Metre: 28
Profile Slat Covering: 36mm
Profile Slat Thickness: 9.7mm
Axle Types: Octagonal Steel
Bottom Bar Dimensions: 55mm x 8.5mm
Guide Dimensions: 68mm x 25mm/14mm (Heavy Duty Guide)
Paint Finish: Polyurethane/Polyamide (PU/PA)
Inner Profile Foam Type: Poly Urethane (CFC Free)